What's News in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
Historical Society Picnic
Back to News
A Good Eats and Sweet Treats Dessert Auction will be held as part of the Dublin School Picnic Fundraiser on Saturday, September 9 at Halter Wildlife.
Sweet Treats Dessert Drop-Off: 10:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Dessert Live Auction Starts at 1:00 p.m.
The Society is looking for 25 home bakers willing to show their homemade baking talents by donating the sweet treats for a good cause! For those of you who don’t want to bake a pie, cookies, breads or other treats, join in the fun by bidding on the delicious treats!
Picnic events from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.:
• Food, beer, wine and soft drinks
• Live music provided by GOOROOS and Dem Cider Boys
• Kid’s games, wagon rides, gunny sack races, and face painting
• “Hole in One” golfing contest to win a new vehicle
• Bingo, raffle and 50/50 raffles
• Homemade pies and bakery goods live auction
• Police K-9 and Fire Department demonstrations
• Car Cruise featuring Mis-Shifts Car Club
• Information booths
Proceeds from the event support the restoration of the 1927 Dublin School, a local Pleasant Prairie museum.
For more information contact Jean Werbie-Harris at the Pleasant Prairie Historical Society at 262.947.3600 or visit PleasantPrairieHistoricalSociety.org.