What's News in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
Highway 50 Public Information Meeting
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) is hosting a public information meeting to obtain feedback on the latest design plans and project schedule for the reconstruction of WIS 50. Displays and design plans will be available for review at the meeting and project staff will be on-site to discuss the plans and answer your questions.
WisDOT is developing detailed engineering plans for nearly five miles of WIS 50 from just east of 116th Avenue in the village of Pleasant Prairie to just west of 43rd Avenue in the city of Kenosha.
The design plans include:
• Widening the roadway from four to six lanes between 116th and 57th avenues.
• Reconstructing the existing four-lane road between 57th and 43rd avenues.
• Reconstructing and improving intersections with WIS 50.
• Implementing access management measures.
• Providing improved access road connections.
The Public Information Meeting will take place on Thursday, January 23, 2014 from 4:30 until 7:00 p.m. A presentation will begin at 5:15 p.m. The meeting will be held at Journey Church (main lobby) 10700 75th Street in Kenosha.
If you have questions about the project or meeting, please contact:
Jason Dahlgren, PE; WisDOT Project Manager; (262) 521-5349; Jason.Dahlgren@dot.wi.gov.
For a downloadable PDF related to the meeting, please click "View PDF" below.
Back to News