What's News in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
Back to News
In early March, a new online viewing and payment option for Pleasant Prairie utility bills became available at PleasantPrairieOnline.com. The new feature enables utility customers to:
• view your utility bill online,
• opt out of receiving a paper bill in the mail,
• make a one-time online payment directly from your checking account, or
• set up recurring automatic payments directly from your checking account.
The new feature is easy, secure and convenient. By setting up recurring payments and opting not to receive a paper bill in the mail, you can save time and postage while helping to protect the environment. To try the new online bill viewing and payment feature, simply click on the ONLINE PAYMENTS button in the upper right hand corner of any page of this website, and then follow the simple instructions.
Through the ONLINE PAYMENTS button, you are also able to make online payments for parking citations, court forfeitures (such as speeding tickets and zoning violations) and property taxes. Respective links will take you to the secure website for the payment services provider. To access the online viewing and payments feature:
• Click on the ONLINE PAYMENTS button at the top of any page,
• Select the link for the type of payment you would like to make, and
• Follow the instructions given by the payment services provider.